cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI Issue - Cannot checkout missing file that was checked out exclusively

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I'm getting error when I try to edit a file (mdmapi_assembly.pp) on my project.

This file was checked out exclusively on another computer, that's does not exist anymore (even it's owner lol).

This error appear on DTR Console:

EDIT (FAILED: server response: Conflict [(pre||post)-condition failed: x:cannot-checkout-exclusively-checkedout-resource]) mdmapi_assembly.pp (C:\......\_comp\def\mdmapi_assembly.pp)

Anyone can help me?

Thanks anyway!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

I think that some one created an activity on this specific componet and left it open. It looks like that activity never check-in. To make sure this please log on to Component Build Service>>Now select your build space and compartment>> now click on Pending activities.

See if there are any pending activites left? if there are , if you can, request basis to delete the open activity if it is not useful and nobody was using it. Sync the latest version and it shopuld allow to create a new activity. If there are no pending activites and you still see the same error then delete the project and configurations from the local NWDS. Reimport the configurations from the Development configurations perspective, and try create a project for the specific DC and try creating an activity,

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna, this is not the right approach: Open activities are not visible in CBS.

Julio,

Go to the DTR WebUI: http://nwdi-server:port/dtr and go to system-tools -> reports -> Activity Search. Enter the User, select the "Opened only" checkbox and then click Show.

You should now see all open activities of that old user. Open them one by one and use the dropdown in the topright corner of the window to revert them (Revert this activity).

Kind regards,

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that's correct you should look into open activites not pending activites. Pascal many thanks for correcting this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys. I've just requested the delete of the open activity to the basis team.

regards,

Julio Sardella