cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR for PO in RF screens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we do Goods receipts for purchase order in RF devices.Is there any function available that supports , by just scanning the Purchase order number can we receive the goods?

Please suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes u can do GR for PO with RF. You need to develop custom RF program to achieve this. We did the same .

The user scans the PO and PO item details are displayed where user can validate the material and quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy ,

Thanks for your response,

Is there any functional specs that is developed for this? Could you send me to my e-mail ?

I appreciate your help.

Edited by: RKsap193 on Oct 14, 2008 10:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have same problem i want to read PO details from Barcode and do the GR any process please explain step by step.

Can anybody tell to me how to configure RF device in SAP so that when ever i scan PO details from barcode i can do GR.

Please give me one example if there is any interface program required pls advice.

How to configure LM01.Please advice

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To do GR against PO you have to develop Z transaction.Please consult your technical person with your requirment by giving functional specifications. Person who has developed RF functionality will be the right person from technical side.

1.You have to develop screen in which you will read PO number which will further call transaction of Good receipt MIGO.

2.You can decide what input fields you want then technical person will design screen as per that.

Once you design this trasaction you can add it in menu management.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member536836
Active Contributor

Good receipt by RF device will be either

1.Against inbound delivery &

2.Transfer order.

Inbound delivery first created for PO against ASN from vendor. There is no standard SAP RF transaction which will do good receipt against PO.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

You will be able to do PGR from RF device itself once all the TOs related to that Delivery are confirmed. You can find same in the RF Menu (LM01) transaction.

Goods Receipt->GR By Delivery

Here you can scan the delivery number and do PGR.

Thanks

Vinod.