cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a requirement. I have a sales order for a product for requirement may be after 1 yr. The system should not raise any procurement proposal for that as the requirement date is too long. It should only create proposals which fall within a range of 6 months from the current date.

My MRP type is normal PD . Where do I have to set this? If I give the planning horizon as around 150 days also, this requirement is captured and creating a planned order.

Points are assured for the appropriate answer.

Thank you in advance

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Make sure you are using processing key NETPL (Net Change in Planning Horizon) and the planning horizon is maintained correctly for plant / MRP group in OMDX.

Cheers,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himashu

I am running my MRP with the parameter NETCH every day and once in every week it will be run in the regenerative mode. Even when I run in the regenerative mode, the Sales Order which is due for after 1 yr should not create a procurement proposal. If the requirement falls within 6 months from today, it should create a proposal. Is this possible?

Thank you

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

According to your requirement you should use NETPL only. If you are running MRP once a week, you donu2019t need to go for NETCH.

Try running MRP with NETPL and planning horizon as mentioned and check the results.

Cheers,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of running parameter NETCH, you can use NETPL daily basis. So system will consider upto planning horizon.

You can avoid running Regenerative planning as weekly basis. This is required at the time of 1st MRP run after implementation. Not possible to reduce the planning horizon in regenerative planning.

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am running MRP every day. Therefore I am opting for NETCH for everyday run and as you suggested may be in NETPL.

Thank u and points are awarded.

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should adjust your planning horizon for the consumption mode using the transaction code OPPR, and then double click the button 'Consumption/adjustment'.

george shi