cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading new costs

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are loading ROH costs into Planned price 1 fieild so that the costing run will pick them up for costing. We have high volume of materials where the changes needs to be made. I know we can use LSMW or CATT but is there any other way without using them? I mean some transaction where we can load all materials and their planned prices?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can maintain a price in the Future Val. Price field using X-action CKMPRPN. There are some more fields available for use in that transaction, but not Planned Price 1.

To input specifically into the Planned Price field, use SCAT. By far, that is the easiest... unless you have a BDC program built into your system.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

We already checked option for CKMPRPN but it is updating in Accouting 1 view. Our Valuation variant doesn't have the option of picking the value from Accounting View 1. As it is a global variant we don't want to change that. So i am wondering if we have any Tcode like CKMPRPN to update in Planned price 1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think there is any T code for planned price update. What is the problem in adopting LSMW if you have a LSMW it is just matter of 10-15 minutes for upload

material, plant , price and effective date.....................only required field in lsmw

Regards

Dinabandhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

We already have 2 many LSMW programs so we are looking some other options if we can. We already have a LSMW program in development. But my manager doesn't want to use it and asking to explore other options.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the issue here:

1. Uploading a price into the field Planned Price 1?

or,

2. Using a standard SAP transaction to upload a price to the Planned Price 1.

If its the first, you can do that using SCAT (my preferred option) or LSMW. If there are too many CATT Scripts / LSMW programs floating around, delete the ones that are no longer used. Not sure why that should be an issue.

If its the second, well, all the best...

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was trying to look for the option 2. I know there is no tcode existing for that but wanted to check if i am missing something.

Thanks for the input

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The best way of putting planned price in MM is LSMW or LGBDC.

regards

Dinabandhu