Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment term and factory calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SD Module

Payment terms: D017 = 18 days

My problem: when the system calculates the billing due date it takes into account the work days + the free days (ie sunday)

I tried to put in the customer master record VD02 factory calendar W6 (6 works day and 1 free by week) in the sales area data / Billing document / Invoicing dates

I created a biling document, but the system always takes into account the labor days + free days !

Have you got an idea ?

Thanks a lot

Vincent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If my understanding is not wrong then your requirement is as below:

1.Lets say your payment terms are 10 days

2. You have 2 sundays in that

3. Eventhough your factory calender is considerring these free days but your FBL5n is not considerring so.

Now, when you create the SO, go to Header>Billing tab and add 2 days in Add.Value Days field.. which will activate the payment terms after two days from the SO creation day and I believe this will cater to your requirement.

Do get back to me if you have any query about this.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

First, thank you

Eventually, I found another solution

> a specific table has been created since 2 months, the table permits you to enter another description for a payment term and to say to the form program to extract the data not from the transaction OBB8 (customizing for payment terms) but from the specific table each time a payment term is maintained in that specific table.

In that specific table we maintained a different description for several payment terms, but we don not change the way we compute the term. It just a question of language and not a pure sap question !

Thanx

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

try looking at IMG > Enterprise Struc > Defn > SD > define, copy, delete, check, sales org > define sales org.

select your sales org and here you can specify a sales org calendar. then test again. please do coordinate with FI if they use a calendar as well.

regards.