cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_BCE_68002041 - Need List of transactions in composite roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am looking for a way to export out a list from within SAP that will show me every transaction within every composite role that we have completed. S_BCE_68002041 will allow me to look these up one at a time but I am looking for a way to enter ZC* and then receive a report that will show me all the transactions in those composite roles. I also would like it to show me even if there are not any users currently assigned to that compostie role. I am not allowed to enter Z* or ZC* with transaction S_BCE_68002041 so I have not found another way to gather this data as of yet.

Thank You for your help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Debasis

However I am not sure you understand my question. We have 261 composite roles. There are only users assigned to 171 of those composites. So when I run the report looking for ZC* in the AGR_TCODE table it ONLY shows me the transactions in those 171 roles. I want to see the transactions in those other 90 roles as well even though nobody currently is assigned to them. So overall I would like to run one report that will show me all of the transacations in those 261 composite roles. With S_BCE_68002041 I can few them one at a time but I do not want to do that 261 times.

Thanks again....

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vince,

Unfortunately what you're looking for is not available directly in any single table. so you can drill it further to two parts. AGR_TCODES only gives the tcodes assigned to single Roles only, it doesn't contain composite role.

1. Use AGR_AGRS to find out Roles in Composite Roles. Give ZC* and find out what are the single roles assigned to each composite role.

2. Then query on AGR_TCODES with Z* input so that it gives all tcodes assigned to all Z* roles. it gives all tcodes for all Z* roles even if the role is not assigned to anyone.

Comparing both you can find out what tcodes are there in the composite role. If you make one ABAPer understand this requirement he should be able to do a small abap report to give you the output on a single go, if this is a repetitive requirement.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Regards,

Debasis.

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vince,

Let me know if you found out a better way to do this.. or how did u do this..

Regards,

Debasis

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vince,

I divide your questions into two part.

1. Find out composite roles without user assignment.

This is a standard functionality. Go to SUIM > Roles by complex selection criteria (the corresponding tcode is S_BCE_68001425.)

give input as Z/ ZC*

Composite role

without user assignment

2. To find out the tcodes for all roles/ composite roles found in step 1.

you can do a query on table AGR_TCODES which contains the tcodes for all the roles.

go to SE16 > AGR_TCODES > display > give selection criteria as ZC/Z in field AGR_NAME field. it will give the tcodes contained inside the ZC/Z roles.

if you want both of the thing at a single step, then take help of ABAPer to design a small report to find out the data based on these.

This should solve your query. if so close the thread.

Regards,

Debasis.