I want to add 'GRFL' status to the status profile of Production Order or I want to have a new status to the Production Order
Can anyone please guide me the steps to do it?
Thanks in advance.
tarachand bhapkar replied
This status profilr for restrict GR without confirmation.
Please follow these steps,
1. Use Tcode BS02 ( Customising User status profile). (eg:PP000001)
2. Select the order type which you want to configure (eg:PP000001) and choose "Details" button.
3. In the User status table do the following:
a. In the status no field type"1" , status field "Sta1", short text"GR not allowed", lowest no "1", Highest No "2". Mark a tick in the initial stats check box.
b.Next line, type status no field "2" ,status field "sta2", short text"Gr allowed", lowest no "2" , highest no "2".
4. Select the STA1 line and choose details. select the "create"button.select the "GR for prod order", mark "forbidden
radio button" and "not active ratio button".
5. Select the STA2 line and choose details. Select the "create" button. select "confirm order", mark "allow radio button" and "set radio button" Next choose "GR for prod order" , mark "allow radio button" and "set radio button".
7. Now assign your Status profile" PP000001" in the production order type (OPJH) -
Status profile header:- PP000001
8. Create a prod order and check whether the required scenario is working.
Hence it will not allow you to do GR without order confirmation
When sometimes you directly want to do GR withought confirmation you can directly assign sat2 to the production order through co02.