cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I want to add 'GRFL' status to the status profile of Production Order or I want to have a new status to the Production Order

Can anyone please guide me the steps to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rakesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

This status profilr for restrict GR without confirmation.

Please follow these steps,

1. Use Tcode BS02 ( Customising User status profile). (eg:PP000001)

2. Select the order type which you want to configure (eg:PP000001) and choose "Details" button.

3. In the User status table do the following:

a. In the status no field type"1" , status field "Sta1", short text"GR not allowed", lowest no "1", Highest No "2". Mark a tick in the initial stats check box.

b.Next line, type status no field "2" ,status field "sta2", short text"Gr allowed", lowest no "2" , highest no "2".

4. Select the STA1 line and choose details. select the "create"button.select the "GR for prod order", mark "forbidden

radio button" and "not active ratio button".

5. Select the STA2 line and choose details. Select the "create" button. select "confirm order", mark "allow radio button" and "set radio button" Next choose "GR for prod order" , mark "allow radio button" and "set radio button".

6.Save.

7. Now assign your Status profile" PP000001" in the production order type (OPJH) -

Status profile header:- PP000001

8. Create a prod order and check whether the required scenario is working.

Hence it will not allow you to do GR without order confirmation

When sometimes you directly want to do GR withought confirmation you can directly assign sat2 to the production order through co02.

Tara.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh

You can create status profile(GRFL) in transaction: BS02. Then this status profile to process order types in transaction: CORN/Production Order type: OPJH

Thanks