cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I automatic. create Message MAHN for Contracts without using ME91?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured the message type MAHN for Application EV Contracts. The message use Transmission Medium 9, I already create a Workflow and everything is working fine until there. When I create a message in the Contract the system starts the workflow to send an email to the Legal Department explaining the contract is close to expire.

For purchase orders you can use transaction ME91F to create a message automatically when the delivery date is greater than the reference date included in ME91F.

However this transaction does not work for Agreements, there is a button called "Choose" where you can select the type of documents to search, even if you choose Contracts, the transaction doesn't find the contract documents, also tried in ME91 but I had the same result.

I search in my system the transaction ME91K but doesn't exist in SAP_APPL 47.

There is any other program, way, or transaction where I can do the same functionality of ME91F to create a message MAHN automatically when VALIDITY END < REFENCE DATE? or How can I create a program that create automatically a message like ME91 does when this condition is true?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you want to send a reminder to your vendor or to your purchasing guys?

In case you want wake up your buyers, does it really need to be a message then?

You can customize the selection parameters to ME3L and ME3M List displays to contracts.

E.g. you define a selection parameter that allows to select all contracts that are close to expire or nearing the limits.

Then you create a selection variant using this selection parameter.

Then you schedule a background program with this selection variant, e.g. to run daily.

And in th ejob definition you define that the output is send by mail to the buyer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen L.

Yes I need to send a reminder to our purchasing guys?

I know how to execute the following steps:

-You can customize the selection parameters to ME3L and ME3M List displays to contracts.

E.g. you define a selection parameter that allows to select all contracts that are close to expire or nearing the limits"

-Then you create a selection variant using this selection parameter.

-Then you schedule a background program with this selection variant, e.g. to run daily.

Can you explain me how can I configure a job to define that the output is send by mail to somebody?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you define a job in SM36 then you can see a button for Spool list receipients in the very first screen. Click it.

There you can assign a single receipient, a distribution list, you can define if it is send via SAP mail or internet mail........

Answers (0)