cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create planned IT0380 in batch mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to use a batch program to automate the load of compensation infotype 380 in a planned status, using only the pernr, adjustment type, reason, plan year and amount. This is currently done using HRCMP0003. Looking behind the transaction it executes program rpucmpeesel, but it does not appear that this program can be executed in the background. Does anyone know if this is possible?

I also saw program RHCMPCREATE_ADJUSTMENTS and tried that, but it appears to look at guidelines (that we don't have set up), not amounts.

We are looking to bring in the amounts from a spreadsheet that is created outside SAP to set up the 380's.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pam Laverty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why not use function module: HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION? You build IT0380 with the fields you want then use the above function module to create the record. I'm not sure about the Planned status bit though, unless it is a value in a field. We insert new IT0380 records daily, but they are active when they entered in the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you see the program RHCMPCREATE_ADJUSTMENTS, it is using the below code

• update adjustments on database

call function 'HRCM_ADJUSTMENT_SAVE'

exporting

cplan = p_hrcm1-cplan

reaction = p_reaction

importing

subrc = adj_subrc

tables

emp_info_table = p_empinfo

new_emp_plan_info_table = p_emp_pl_info

img_emp_plan_info_table = p_adj_info

adj_info_table = db_380_table

emp_error_table = emp_error_table

error_table = p_error_table.

• initialize buffer for infotypes

call function 'HR_INITIALIZE_BUFFER'.

call function 'HR_PSBUFFER_INITIALIZE'.

You can create a 'Z' program to read your excel file and build the required parametes and tables to pass to this function module. This could solve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj,

For now I gave you points for a helpful answer. If I get it working, I will go back and mark the problem answered.

It looks Promising. Thanks for your help.

Pam