cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Is it possible to see the display of cond type k004 in sales order without maintaining the condition record, if so how.

Thanks

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

This depends how is configure the pricing procedure in your sap system. Do you use a standard sap pricing procedure or a customized one ?

Cond. type K004 basicaly can be enter manualy in sale order

but depends what type of sale document do you use and how is configure the princing control in you rsystem:

Here are the step for Define And Assign Pricing Procedures:

-Maintain pricing procedures

-Define customer pricing procedure

-Define document pricing procedure

-Assign document pricing procedures to order types

-Define Pricing Procedure Determination

So my advice is to look on the princing customization in your sap system

Best,

Cosmin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If we don't maintain a condition record for condition type, we may manuall enter a condition type in sale order.

But when we click on condition record by selecting the condition type, it will generate an information stating that condition type is not determined using condition record...

So, we have to maintain condition record to view it in sale order..

Please check and revert it to me..

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is possible if you enter the condition type manually in the sale order!!

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSL,

Client requirement is that the condition type should not be mannual or mandatory, they want to see the cond type in sales order without maintaining cond record.Depending on the necessity they maintain cond record.In the condition type i have maintained Manual entries D ,cannot be processed mannualy.Any suggestions please.

Ganesh