cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM Pllanning error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have an issue while running CTM planning run.

When I try to run the CTM planning I am getting an error "No available and free destingation

addresses could be found".So could any one please do let me know where am going worng.

I tried running the plan using location heuristics and to some extent I am able to get some results

but CTM planning run is giving me the above said error.

Thanks

Sharath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aditya_karnam
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone help me in continuation with this issue.

I am a basis guy and i need to fix the issue that is now occuring in SM59. The destination problem, i have tested the connection and it has failed.

can you please help me rectify this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be some memory issue , try to run with less volume of data .

Also Please run /SAPAPO/CTM01 - Consistency Check for CTM Master Data

and regenrate master data :/SAPAPO/CTMMSEL - Master Data Selection .

Also check log by /SAPAPO/CTMAPLOG - Application Log .

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I will be closing this issue and I have solved this issue. Let me explain this.

We are implementing APO and we are using the sandbox for Process design purpose. We have proposed CTM engine for planning. When I was testing a planning scenario it was giving an error"No available and free destination

addresses could be found" and I was not able to investigate the error in detail the reason was system did not give more information/explanation about this error.

If you see the error it is pointing out about destination addresses could not be found i thought that my tranportation lanes source and destination issue. But the real issue was when i checked SM59 RFC connection under TCP/IP "OPTSERVER_CTM01" program was not installed properly in the destination drive. The CTM engine checks for the optimiser server in the destination when we run the plan and does the demand and supply calculations. Hope this may help our consultant who are designing the process using the CTM planning run.

I really appreciate Manish for his effort.

Hi Manish,

There is no volume issue. I am trying to run the CTM planning run for less than 10 materials. So its not the volume issue. There may be some configuration/other issue where I am not able to identify. So can you please educate me more on this error.

Thanks

Sharath

Edited by: Sharath chandra Nanjunda Reddy on Oct 10, 2008 5:33 PM