cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A/R Invoice PLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

On the A/R Invoice PLD I created, I am showing both the Item No. and the Customer/Vendor Catalog No. I selected both fields from teh A/R Invoice - Rows table. However, on one of my invoices teh Customer/Vendor Catalog No. is not coming through for certain items. There are 12 items on the invoice and three of them do not have the vendor catalog number. I verified there is a catalog number setup in Business Partner Catalog Numbers.

Does anybody know why it might not be coming through for some items? Like I mentioned, there are BP catalog numbers set up for the item numbers in question, so I'm at a loss.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Amanda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda

Are you selecting the items in the row by catalogue number or item code? If you want all catalogue numbers to display then rather link the catalogue column on the PLD to the OSCN table and use Substitute field.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your quick reply.

We are selecting the rows by Item No.

I tried to create a new database field, but when I look at the list of Tables from the drop down menu the OSCN table is not shown. I know there is someway to see all of the tables (I thought I pressed ALT while pressing the down arrow but that did not work). Can you please tell me how I see a list of all tables?

And then I would need to relate the field to the Item No, correct?

Thank you again for your help.

Amanda

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It turns out it was a problem with the PLD. I re-created the PLD and everything appears to be working correctly now. I still haven't figured out what exactly went wrong with the other one. I'm just happy that the new PLD is working.

Thank you for your ideas and your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda

Suda might be right, please check the relevant items. As for getting all the Tables in PLD, from Properties > Contents TAB under PLD, select the source type list. When the list displays, hold your ALT key and double click with your mouse left button on the Database option. This will display all the tables. Bear in mind that the reason SAP does not expose all tables on PLD layouts, has to do with relationships. Make sure you don't try linking to tables and fields that cannot logically be linked.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amanda,

Since you say this is happening on only one of your invoices, you would need to explore more on the specific items and see if the same behaviour is repeated with other BP's?

If the PLD works for most Invoices then there could be nothing really wrong with the template.

Yes, Press the Alt key and click on the Table selection drop down. If you are trying this on a field which is already set to a table it might not work.

So, please change the field to a Free Text....then change it back to a Database Field and then Hold the Alt Key and click the drop down

Suda