Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have project in Quality system.

I have made the recording changes in Quality.

My problem is I cannot do recording in Production system.

How can I transport the recording to Production system from Quaility system ?

Do i need to import/export the project to Production system ?

OR

Do I need to import/export the project to developement and transport from DEV to quality --> then production ?

==========================

If so could yuou please tell me how to import/export the project from one system to another system ?

Could you please help me ?

THANKS IN ADV..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I usually do is just creating all LSMW recording + project in DEV and then I import it to QUA and PROD.

To do this go use menu option Extras->Export projcet->here you select all relevant objects you want to export to a flat file (these are recordings + subprojects). Then go to target system and import them back (Extras->Import project).

Regards

Marcin

3 REPLIES 3

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you have to transport it from DEV to QA and than to Production.

To create a request of the LSMW project.

Go to LSMW,

Extras > Generate Change Request.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can do it in both ways.

it depends on you.

if you want it to move in a normal process then u have to move the LSMW from DEV>QA>PRD.

else.

Import and export.

If you want to know the process of import and export, u have many threads in forum itself.

All the best

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I usually do is just creating all LSMW recording + project in DEV and then I import it to QUA and PROD.

To do this go use menu option Extras->Export projcet->here you select all relevant objects you want to export to a flat file (these are recordings + subprojects). Then go to target system and import them back (Extras->Import project).

Regards

Marcin