cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment problem for IO related to AUC!

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scenario is as following:

we created the Internal order to receive the financial charges and settle it to AUC by using the investment profile. We settle the internal order every month. After several months, people realized that this internal order should assigned to (not settle to) a WBS element.

Issue:

Before we charged anything to the internal order, the field "WBS elements" which we used to assign the IO to the WBS element existed in the IO master data screen. But after the financial charges to IO, the field "WBS elements" in the IO master data screen disappeared. Now we cannot assign the IO to any WBS element.

Doesn anyone how why? And is there any way to assign the IO to WBS element?

Thanks,

Ting

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ting,

It me not clear with the Internal order assigned to (not settle to) a WBS element.

Is this a field like responsible for or used for statistical postings

I think you can't assign an IO to a WBS element for reporting.

In PS you have network orders that is assigned to a WBS but this is a special type of internal order

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can assign Internal orders, work orders and networks to WBS elements. The cost that you charged to those orders will reflected in the WBS elements. When you do the assignment, you put the WBS elements in the field "WBS element" in the order master data. It is the standard SAP.

The thing that I had problem with is that that field disappeared after I put cost into IO.

Answers (0)