cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate Translation Info file?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

using VC 7.1 (CE 7.1 SP 5) I have modeled an iView which is used in a Guided Procedure. Besides German I want to provide a translation into English.

To this end, I have added the iview as portal content to the Visual Composer folder below the Portal Content folder. After that I have added a new Translation worklist for this iView in the same folder.

When translating the iView the worklist only contains 2 items which basically are the name of the translation worklist. None of the strings used in the VC model is displayed there.

According to the document How to Translate a Visual Composer Model - Part I I have to ensure that the option Generate Translation Info file is selected in the options tab.

However, the options tab in my VC 7.1 looks quite different from the one in the document. I cannot find the required option there.

What am I doing wrong?

Best regards

Alexander

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

How to translate the text of VC models developed in CE7.1?

Regards,

Saranyaa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding my initital question I learned that the VC 7.1 seems to generate the wanted translation info files by default.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have inspected the code generated when compiling the VC model. The translation info files already are included.

However, I cannot see the strings listed there in the translation worklist I have created for the iView.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Best regards

Alexander