cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory of one material in external automated warehouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus

The customer have several warehouses, and a few of them have some automatede warehouses defined as seperate storagetypes. The TO's are send via IDOC's and returned. It seems to work ok, but now I have a question that i have looked around for some time in the forum to find a solution for, and I havent found anyone, then I have to ask.

The situation is like this :

The external automated warehouse is represented as one storagetype and one bin only. This because the external system controlls its own bin.

The customer wants to do a inventory of one material only. The problem is that when this materiale is inside the external system. That means if I create a inventory document i get all the materials for this bin, and that is a few thousands.

The material is not marked for cycle counting. So i cant trick the system with defining a cycle counting parameter for this material only.

My question is how can I create an inventory document for one material only? Is it possible? In standard IM it is possible to create a document for a material/batch.

In advance thanks

Regards

Ivar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found no solutions for this problem....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In IM in OMCO set up a table entry for cycle counting with indicator 'X' for instance

In WM in OMNK click the box on the right for cycle count.

In all of your materials in the material master in the Plant data/Storage 1 viex put the X in the'CC phys inv ind box and then using transaction LICC you will be able to count by material

I hope that this helps

Frenchy