cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

struts-infoview file for Tomcat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm currently running XIR2SP3 on a Windows server, Tomcat 5.0.27. My Performance Mgmt link thru Infoview was working fine up until today when I received this error in the Tomcat logs:

Parse Error at line 2 column 16: Document root element "struts-config", must match DOCTYPE root "null".

I did a little research in the forumtopics and it seems i'm missing a !DOCTYPE parameter in the Struts-InfoView.xml file, but I'm not sure what the entire path should be. My other environments are behaving the same way so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Leah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, when I add the following DOCTYPE to the .xml file:

<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.0//EN" "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_0.dtd">

I then receive this error:

Parse Error at line 985 column 17: The content of element type "struts-config" must match "(data-sources?,form-beans?,global-forwards?,action-mappings?)".

Could anyone send me what doctype path they have in their file, if you are running the same setup? I'm wondering if installing SP4 would correct this as well. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks, Leah