cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPS - No values can be determined for characteristics in header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I created a planning layout, and also a web interface for this. But when I want to enter data, I get an error that: "No values can be determined for characteristics in header"

Diagnosis

No data has yet been entered for the selection used. Since in the current planning layout, the characteristic combination is taken from the transaction data, the values for the characteristics in the header of the layout cannot be determined.

System Response

Accessing planning is not possible.

Procedure

Restrict the selection for every characteristic in the header of the planning layout to a single value or use the indicator 'All Possible Characteristic Combinations' in the first screen of the layout builder in order to generate all possible combinations.

I need to enter values even if in the cube, until now there is nothing for this combination and I don't want to use the 'All Possible Characteristic Combinations' option, because is limited to a number of combinations.

Pls help.

Points will be assigne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use 'all possible combinations'. Just make sure the selections in the planning level/package are sufficiently restricted (as restricted as possible would be best) so that a large number of combinations is not generated.

Answers (0)