Cross plant stock requirements

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there a T code to show data for the following query:

Plant A stock with no demand

Plant B no stock with demand

List the materials that need to be moved from Plant A to Plant B.

I have created a query but I am sure there is an easier way or a T code that will report the data for me.

Then I can process a plant to plant 303/305 trnasaction in MB1B (we use the two-step process in preference)

Please assist

Thank you

Darren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In MMBE, you will be able to find the stock status per Plant level. Here you find Unrestricted Stk which is available and the Reserved Stk which is booked for various reasons (you find by double clicking the same). I think here you may find the total quantity to be delivered from Plant A to Plant B.

Thanks

Prashanth

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Prashanth

Unfortuneately, I cannot do a generic search for all materials.

It does give me the information on screen that I require but only at single material level.

Regards

DArren

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Am going to try a mass MD04 query

Thanks for all your help

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a query but I am sure there is an easier way or a T code that will report the data for me.

I'm not sure. I haven't seen any report for this purpose - of course, it doesn't mean that such report doesn't exist since my knwledge is very limited.

If your plant-to-plant stock transfers are ad hoc goods movement, it may be not so easy to create such report (because there's no rule). If the related master data is well maintained, the source determination works, this case it is more easier to develop an own query.

Please check this:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/f4/7d2d4d44af11d182b40000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

If your planning process works, MD04 gives the neccessary information to you - but sorrowfully you can get the stock/requirement list only for one material trough this transaction.

You can create a 'mass-MD04' query, and you can filter the relevant goods and MRP elements to achieve your goal. Maybe this helps.

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 8, 2008 7:10 PM