Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Source list requirement indicator, Purchase Order creation

Hello experts,

I'm a total beginner in MM so I hope you'll be able to help me on thisu2026 I do use R/3 v 4.7

For the plant, the source list requirement indicator has been set : this specifies that the source list must have been maintained in the case of external procurement for this plant. This is normal and I don't want to remove this flag because it's used for existent procurement flows.

For the same plant, I want to create a new procurement flow (new purchase order type, new article type) where no source list will be maintained. The problem is that when I create a new purchase order , I get an error message "source not included in list despite source list requirement" (message number 06722). How could I avoid that ? Could I use an exit or anything else in purchase order creation so that source list is not required for specific purchase order type or article type, despite source list requirement indicator ?

I tried to unset the indicator for an article (MARC_KORDB), but if the indicator is set for the plant, it doesn't have any effect.

Any ideas ?

Thanks a lot and have a good day

Fabrice

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question