cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP3 stack 2 requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have ECC 6.0 on support package 12. I want to implement enhancement package 3 stack 2 and SAP HR 34. SAP note 1130534 says the requirements for HR sp's EA-HR 6.00 and SAP HR 6.00 is sp29. Currently we have EA-HR and SAP HR sp 21.

Also that the enhancement packages and support packages should be included in one queue , so that the SPAU and SPDD can be done once.

What can I do in this case ? Do I upgrade EA-HR and SAP HR to 29 before putting the enhancement packages ? and perform the SPAU list twice .

Regards

Thembela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member288881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thembela,

you can apply this in one queue or first go to Enhancement Package 3 Stack 2 (~ECC 600 SPS 13) and then apply the 5 remaining HR-SPs (SAP_HR/EA-HR SP 30-34 or 04-08 for EA-HR 603 depending on your selection).

Also in the 2nd case the SPAU-effort is reduced since the following 5 SPs are on top. Nevertheless the same objects could be toched again in some cases.

If you would first goto SP 29 this would not make much sense since the Enhancement Package 3 will then bring up the equivalent corrections again. This would result in higher SPAU-effort.

Best regards,

Christoph

Answers (0)