cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Availabilty Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I am having a issue with the item availability check that gets triggered in the sales order, if you use the "Copy To" Functionality from Sales Quotation to Sales Order then the check doesn't get triggered, is there a way of triggering that check on every add or update of a sales order? Currently the check gets triggered by changing qty on order, is there a way of simulating this on every order even if the qty hasnt changed or any other solution that will trigger the item availability method? Maybe through Transaction Notification?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Euston,

You are trigger this with an add-on?? You can get the dataAdd ore dataUpdate event or you catch the click event on button 1...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Teun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teun

What i am looking to do is trigger SAPs Item Availability Check on every single Sales Order, because when you use Copy To Sales Order from Sales Quotation the Check doesnt get triggered so the order goes through even tho no stock is available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Euston,

But if you use copy to you can catch the button click-event on the copy to button and check the Availability and if this is negative give a message and cancel the event... Or allow the user to copy to an order but catch the buttonclick event (save) on the savebutton.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Teun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teun

I have limited knowledge with regard to how this will work, could you advise me as to the steps needed?

Thanks