cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Services in Task List Question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have defined PMSV control key (for external services) in the PM Task list. Now this task when invoked creates a Purchase requision automatically with Account Assignment "F" and Item Category "D" (Service). The Item category "D" is greyed out in the purchase requision. Is there a way to create a purchase req with item catogary "B" (Blanket order) automatically instead of "D" when the external services operation is invoked from the task Iist?

Thanks,

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check out the MM config

SPRO -> MM -> Purchasing -> P Req -> define document type

check out doc type NB

also look at PM config

SPRO -> PM under Orders -> General Data -> define acct assg cat for preq doc type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

Thank you for your email so quickly. I do not want to change the document type and the account assignment. All i want to change is the Item category associated to the control key PMSV that creates a purchase requision with item category "D". I want the system to automatically create a pur req with item category "B".

In the PM path you mentioned....i can only change the account assignment and document type

In the MM path you mentioned i can just allow or disallow the item categories.

Thanks

Ajay

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if you mark the control key as services then it not possible to specify the item category as B ,it will be defaulted to D only

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer. You are right, did look into the program and i found that it was the "D" was hard coded and it cannot be changed.

Ajay

Answers (0)