Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

LO Cockpit Extraction

Hi ,

I have to enhance the data source 2LIS_17_I0ITEM which is belonging to Plant Maintenance .I followed this procedure:

In R/3 development, first I deleted the set up tables for application 17(in LBWG).

Then in LBWE, below Plant Maintenance node, I clicked on maintenance button for this data source.I moved one field (MCQMFE FETXT Text) from notification Item from right to left .It created a work bench request after which the data source became inactive .

Now in button right to maintenance which has the name 2LIS_17_I0ITEM, Iclicked on it and unchecked hide and field only options.A new customising request was created

for this.

Finally I activated the data source by clicking on the inactive button using the above created customising request and the status changed from inactive to active.

Now I transported the above two requests to R/3 Quality in the sequence in which they were created:

(First workbench and then customising request).

In quality, after importing them in the same sequence, I went to LBWE.For this data source,I clicked on maintenance button and this field was appearing properly on the left hand side.But when I went in RSA6, this field was not appearing.

Did I miss any step in this procedure? Please suggest for the same.Your efforts will be appreciated.

Thanking You ,

Tarun Brijwani .

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question