cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charts not appaering on reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

We created some reports that have chart as well as table portions. In some machine, the chart not displaying on reports. Instaed of chart, only blank space appearing. what may be the cause for this issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

how do the users run the report? if it is through the web it may be a graphic setting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user runs the report on Windows XP client machine and he views the report through Crystal Report Viewer XI R2.

The issue seeing only on a few machines only

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you see the objects when you preview in html and not he viewer? i would check the viewer and the ie settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to see the objects with 'Preview'. But issue is happening only while viewing through Crystal reports Viewer. The issue is seeing only on some client machines only. The same reports work properly on some other machines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it sounds like a pc based issue, are they older machines with the display settings different than the other machines that work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The machines are Windows XP machines. Do any third party software block the working of charts?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Alby, this is not a support case managment system but a place for all to use. If you need immediate help you can purchase a case and have a dedicated support engineer work with you directly:

http://store.businessobjects.com/store/bobjamer/DisplayProductByTypePage&parentCategoryID=&categoryI...

Likely what you can do is find the missing dll's by use Modules or processmonitor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The machine is a new machine. I suppose there is some conflicts between Crystal report charting dlls and other third party dlls. Am I right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats a good possibility.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is any solution possible from Crystal reports side?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will it be a defect of Crystal reports?

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to this site and search for a service pak that may cover that issue. i would possibly compare the dlls between the machines.

http://devlibrary.businessobjects.com/BusinessObjectsXIR2/en/devsuite.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the above link, it seems that "The Viewers COM SDK is deprecated, and will not be available in future releases of Crystal Reports".

The issue is with Crystal reports Viewer. As there is no service pack available for it, what is the way to get a solution?

Will Business Object(SAP) provide any patch?

What is the way to contact a customer support engineer of Crystal Reports?

Our customers are really disappointed due to the issues of Crystal reports. Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I applied all latest service packs upto SP4. But the issue is still there. What can I do next for getting a solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SP4 didn't help. Still the chart is not displaying. Our customers are completely unhappy with us due to this issue. Please please respond.