cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to modify and test jsp's from portal iviews??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone can suggest a tool or is NWDS the best tool to modify and test changes to jsp's that are attached to iviews.

Regards,

Liz.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The complete guide attached on how to customize portal componets like JSP's , HTMLB etc.....

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/8a41cee4-0601-0010-5fb3-d8e704f8...

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Honestly, I'm tired of this, so I apologize in advance

<RANT>

This is typical SAP documentation, unfocused and ultimately useless. 900 pages of loose thought without any coherent structure, and a broken index (something went wrong at page 33 apparently).

There are huge sections explaining arcane features without explaining why I would want to use them. There are no concise examples, or useful examples that help do your job, in short, it is a 900 page waste of time.

</RANT>

I don't think this document is useful at all. Good luck. All I'm trying to do personally is use SAP authentication to log in and print schedule/cancel/view reports. Basically what eportfolio did. Instead of moving eportfolio to jsp, they replaced it with a different thing entirely.

-Greg

Answers (0)