Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in BDC recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing a BDC recording in which i have to assign materials and after assigning we have to press enter( Mandatory), after this i have to select one material and should click on some button to give other details, this should be repeated for all the materials i have assigned.

Now the problem is, after assigning the materials am giving ok_code for enter, soon after all the materials are going into display mode, now i have to select the material, but am unable to set the cursor position on that particular material, since it is a display field.

If i donot click on the material i cannot move forward, there is no check box either to select the total line, only option is to click on the material.

how can i achieve this ....??

Plz help in this issue ...

Thanks,

Sunny.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SHDB when you are doing the recording for this, and you placed the cursor on material & then clicked the button, check what recording is done for this.

Maybe you have already done this, but SHDB records everything even the cursor position.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SHDB when you are doing the recording for this, and you placed the cursor on material & then clicked the button, check what recording is done for this.

Maybe you have already done this, but SHDB records everything even the cursor position.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I did recording through SHDB and it is showing the cursor but when iam doing that, its not taking cursor to that field, ( according to my understanding, i think the cursor is not goind to tat field coz its display field) is it possible to make cursor go onto the display field ?

and how can i achieve it ...

0 Kudos

Hi,

Recording properly is very important in case of BDC.

Take a case in which you can record the BDC for multiple materials and see how the code is generated.

Then you will get an idea what changes you need to do for multiple material.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

What transaction are you recording?

Sometimes there is a button to position the cursor on a certain position number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am recording transaction C202,

for all the materials what iam assigning i should assign a production version.

yes, I checked for the position button but its not there.

its urgent.. how can i achieve it ..?

Edited by: sunny suren chilievru on Oct 9, 2008 1:04 PM