cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP extend : how to use FM to update customer specific fields ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I'm working on a CRM 2007 project and for customer needs, the BP data have been extent with specific fields using EEWB. So specific FMs have been automatically generated to manage the specific data. We want to use these FM to maintain the values of the specific fields. In the EEWB transaction, in the Task BUPA_API for the specific object, 2 FMs have been generated : ZZ1XO_BUPA_MAINTAIN and ZZ1XO_BUPA_MNTN_ALL : we suppose we have to use these FMs to update the values fo this object. This object (customer specific data) is time dependent with gaps and multiple instance. We tried to use these 2 FMs to update values but it does not work : anybody has already used this kind of FMs ?

Thanks to all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used the FM Zxxxx_BUPA_MAINTAIN_ALL I described above. Using this FM and the task type D(delete), I (insert), U (update: take care of the key of the specific table generated for the customer specific data), I succeed to modify the values of the specific data. after calling this FM, we have to use the FM BAPI_TRANSACTION COMMIT and it works.

Thanks for your reply anyway.

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jerome,

Normally I use the FM modules generated by the EEWB that contain API to update the data. However keep in mind if this is a Z-Table and you don't like what is provided, then add your own BAPI modules to the BDT function group to update the data.

Take care,

Stephen