cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customized Transfer Order print program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends, I am facing a TO printing related problem. Please help me.

In warehouse management, once the transfer order is saved, the system will print out the TO automatically. This can be done in configuration. However, the requirement wants also that we use customized print program and forms instead of standard SAP ones. My idea is like this. I create a SMARTFORM and a print program. The program calls the smartform inside the program. However, where can I configure this customized print program in the system?

If anybody has done a similar task like this, please enlighten me.

Your help will be mostly appreciated:D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

open IMG > LE > WM > Activities > Print control click the paper icon in front of the execution icon and read user exits for print program.

Further this is the cusomizing where you can enter your customized form.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all.

Prashanth Joshi your answer was quite useful, but not in my case. I couldnt find relative entries in the transaction, nothing related to WM at all. still thank you for your attention.

Jürgen, your answer solved my question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go to t.code NACE. Select the appropriate Application for Transport Order & click on 'Output Types'. Select the Output Type if already exists (or enter the new output type if any) and click on the Processing Routines. Here you may provide the Print Program, FORM routine and the SmartForm name.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Prashanth