cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What about custom OTR Text, when SAP Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What happens to custom OTR Text, when SAP upgraded to newer version? will it exists after upgrade?

Kind Regards

S Pasuladi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the way we handle the custom objects and applications. we will handle the custom OTR texts also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you carry out an upgrade the custom OTR's will not get affected and will have the same text as before. Only, if you have changed the description for a standard OTR that would be replaced by the new OTR contained in the upgrade just as the case with any development object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you carry out an upgrade the custom OTR's will not get affected and will have the same text as before. Only, if you have changed the description for a standard OTR that would be replaced by the new OTR contained in the upgrade just as the case with any development object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipul,

Adding to the above issue.., i am into such trouble....i changed the standard OTR text and upon upgradation those changes are lost and as an regular process we will change the standard changed things manually in SPAU T-code but i don't find them in SPAU after upgrdation...

Can you help me out in

How to handle the Standard Changed OTR texts upon upgradation ?

How to Transport the Changed OTR texts ?

Kindly drop your views & possiblities at the earliest please.....

Thanks in advance

Any Help or Suggestion in Much appreciated !