cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the below scenario and requires some input in the below mapping scenario.

Source Structure:

E1MARAM 1 1

GEWEI String

MATNR String

MEINS String

MTART String

NTGEW String

WRKST String

E1MARCM 0 n

EKGRP String

MATGR String

E1MARMM 0 n

BREIT String

BRGEW String

EAN11 String

GEWEI String

Target Structure:

Target element Mapping from Source

MATNR MATNR

MARM_MEINH E1MARMM-MEINH

MARM_UMREZ E1MARMM-UMREZ

MARM_UMREN E1MARMM-UMREN

MARC_EKGRP E1MARCM-EKGRP

T024_EKNAM E1MARCM-MATGR

The Target fields are on the same level and the output record should appear as many times the max occurances of segment in the source structure.

Ex: In source, if E1MARCM is repeated for 2 times and E1MARMM repeated for 5 times, the output should create for 5 times with the above structure.MATNR is repeated for 5 times..Useoneas many will solve MATNR problem.

but as MARCM is repeated for 2 times, it is missing in 3/4/5 occurance. So, in 3/4/5th occurances, it can have the value of 2nd occurance.

I hope everyone understand the requirement.

Regards,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

It is really a context and queue issue. You may try it wiuth function copyValue().

The following help.sap.com link gives you a feeling how thew mapping runtime works and some background informationm about contexts and queues within mapping.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3d/24e15bf9d79243b45d49b13b03de8f/content.htm

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think its a context problem. With understanding how contexts work you can reach your requirement..

Look at this links:

Regards

Christian