cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI is generated but delivery got cancelled, now i want to generate

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Gurus,

Actually i generated PI but delivery got cancelled. Now i want to generate Invoice. this is real time issue. kindly tell me the procedure how to rectify this.

Regards

K.Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana

Do u mean PGI is done and Delivery is cancelled ?

What I understand is Delivery doc can not be cancelled / deleted unless the PGI is reversed with VL09.

Can u elaborate the requirement?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Gurus,

Actually i want the Procedure(T.codes) how to solve this issue. How come after cancellation of delivery also, it generated PI. How is this possible. Help me in this regard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

a pro forma invoice could be order-related. pro forma invoices do not affect subsequent SD or FI transactions. they are usually generated as an advance reference for the customer, or to fulfill certain customer or legal requirements. pro forma invoices do not update statuses of SD documents.

as the others advise, don't worry too much about the PI. whether you can create deliveries and invoices or not is not affected by the PI.

regards.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kalpana

Once you cancelled / reversed the delivery, you can again create a fresh delivery if stock is made available. So after doing PGI, you can generate invoice.

Since proforma does not have financial impact, dont bother about the one already created.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

What exactly your requirement?

Regards

Deepu Pillai