cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong status in /CCM/D_UPD_STATE after publication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when I click on a procurement catalog during shop trx, SRM tries to connect to CCM and gives following error: Your session has timed out - call up SAP Catalog Search Engine again in SRM "

There is nothing wrong with profile settings (RZ10). I know from the past that replicating the catalog solves this problem. So I replicated the catalog and the status in SLG1 is green but strange thing is that in table /CCM/D_UPD_STATE, the status for the SE entry is still on 03 instead of 05. So the problem still occurs.

Can someone help me please ?

(please no replies on profile settings, since other catalogs work fine)

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks that was a very usefull answer !!

I did one additional report to clean up the wrong indices /CCM/CLEANUP_TREX.

Big thanks for your good answer.

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error 'Your session has timed out - call up SAP Catalog Search Engine again in SRM' generally means one of three things:

1. The catalog is not published, i.e. there is no SE version active in table /CCM/D_CTLG_REQ

2. The index for the catalog is destroyed/invalid, use report /CCM/CHECK_TREX to verify this, if it is

orange or red it should be deleted and the catalog published again in FULL publication.

3. Some data in the call structure is incorrect, e.g. the user in the call structure does not have assigned

the role /CCM/CATALOG_SEARCH or does not exist in the CCM client.

Regards,

Jason