Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Process Chain Event daily reoccuring.

hi Guys, I have a process chain that is kicked off after an event is raised, the process chain consist of 5 more chains, which run in series, one after another.

The issue:

every time the process chain runs, the inside chains( 5 chains) automatically in "Displaying job schedulingu201D shows job scheduled at the last time it was run, I have gone to Displaying Job schedule and deleted so it wont run next time automatically and wait for the previous chain to finish. After a day or two it then again shows up running at some time, without the event and when I open scheduling it shows some time in it again.

What is correct way to delete scheduling time so it wont store the time to run next time.

I have used displayed all jobs and made sure all the jobs are finished and none are scheduled but every time the main process chain is run (daily) off, the individual china store the date and time and as they are periodic, they keep on kicking off everyday around the last run time again an again.

Thank you

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Amer,

I think subchains in main chain have wrong start up settings. Settings should be start from meta chain(Not direct sheduling in all subchains).

If any chain in scheduled, you can remove from Menu: Process chain --> remove from schedule/back to active version.

Hope it Helps

Srini

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question