cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to expose ABAP RFC as Web Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is as follows: Expose ABAP RFC as web service and consume that web service using NWDS.

Web Service Creation part:

I have designed a simple RFC and created web service for it. I am able to find that web service in WSCONFIG in green colour. And in WSADMIN also it is found. But I could not found it Web Services Navigator of XI server. I think in web service administration settings in WSADMIN, I have the wrong URL for J2EE server. The IP address over there is not same as the XI server IP. Is that the cause for this problem?

Web Service Consumption using NWDS:

I have created web service client proxy (following Web Services Cookbook guide) and written an application to call that web service. But i got a warning as follows:

Warning ! Protocol Implementation [com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.features.builtin.MessageIdProtocol] could not be loaded (NoClassDefFoundError) !

Error Message is :com/sap/guid/GUIDGeneratorFactory

[Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@1551d7f

Please help me.

Thank you.

Regards

Bhanu Tiruveedula.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem has been solved by providing the login details of XI server in the Client Proxy java application. Moreover the ABAP Web service will not appear on WS Navigator, but it resides on WAS ABAP stack.

Thank you.