1) An assignment block is needed in every opportunity type other than u2018Large program opportunityu2019 in order to assign an existing large program opportunity to a target opportunity.
u2022 Through this assignment block we can assign only one large opportunity and the button gets disabled after one large opportunity has been assigned.
u2022 We cannot create a new u2018Large opportunityu2019 through this assignment block nor can we edit an existing u2018Large opportunityu2019 through this assignment block.
2) When the search popup appears on clicking the button u2018Assign large opportunityu2019 in the assignment block the values of search parameters u2018Opportunity typeu2019 and u2018Statusu2019 should be defaulted to u2018Large opportunityu2019 and u2018closedu2019 respectively.
3) The user cannot assign a target opportunity from the large opportunity creation screen. He will assign a target opportunity only through create large opportunity screen.
I have been studying the subopportunity block for making this assignment block.
The approach I followed is:
1) In component controller added nodes and bound the btorder node of my ZLARGE_OPPTY component with the btorder node of BT111H_OPPT.I am then getting the guid of my header opportunity(to which I am assigning my large opportunity ) and guid of the large opportunity I select in the popup.
2) Although my table view is getting populated with the opportunity I select I get an exception on pressing save.
Cannot display view ZLARGE_OPPTY/OpportunityView1
An exception has occurred Exception Class CX_BOL_EXCEPTION - Access Previously Deleted Entity
Source Text Row: 118
I do not know how to proceed further
Thanks and Regards