cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs declaration: Problems with Partner functions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i'm getting the the PDF-Document from the customs and i am also able to display the document, correctly. Now I want to execute the message P0010, but I'm always getting the following error Mesage.....

"Field Address number not defined for Partner Function Consignee"The adress of the Partner function in doc. "Ship-to-Party for Export" is correct.....I need your help.

Thanks and best regards, Cüneyt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

it was a mistake in the SAP Standard customizing.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, can you tell us what it was precisely? I got the same error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was getting the same error message. In GTS config for "Partner Structure" I changed the CUSEMP partner function from type "1" to type "3" (both import and export). Then, add it to the partner function group for whichever legal reg you are using for export. Finally, add "Consignee" to the declaration in the Partner tab on the declaration (or setup default rule to automatically add). See if that fixes the problem.

Cheers !

-Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, check your document in the feeder system to see if there is a partner type "EU" End User which some companies use for ultimate consignee. This partner type is different from WE (Ship to). Likely a missing mapping for a corresponding partner type in GTS.

Regards,

Randy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have checked the document in the feeder System and there isn't a partner Type like "EU" End USER. All necessary Partner Typ are avaible in the Customs declaration.I don't know what gts is missing.

Thanks, Cüneyt