cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking too much time incollecting in business content activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am collecting business content object for activation. I have selected 0fiAA_cha object,while cllecting in the activation but it is taking too much time and then it asks for source

system authorisation and then throws error maximum run time exceded. i have selected data flow before there.

What can be the reason for it.

Please help..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help. If it is a Basis issue then please help me to give me some inputs on this..

Thanks again...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi for some object i can select only necessary option but for cubes and ODSes i need to select data flow before unless it will a cumbersome job for me to activate each and every thing.

I have selected the appropriate sourse system for activation..

Please help.

Thanks again,..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please make sure you have selected the proper source system if you are selecting the before option in installation. Secondly make sure that you have only the selected ones for installlation , you can use necessary option for that.

Regards

Rahul Bindroo

desgallagher
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You should also always try and have the latest BI content patch installed but I don't think this is the problem. It seems that there

are alot of objects to collect. Under 'grouping' you can select the option 'only necessary objects', please check if you can

use this option to install the objects that you need from content.

Best Regards,

Des.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI , one thing i found in my system that BI_CONT is not patched , will it be problem??

Thanks again..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

May be your server is slow. Chat with basis team.

Regards,

Chama.