cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNMP Integration between Business Objects and external supervision platform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have Business Objects 11.7.2.3 installed on a Linux Red Hat server, and we need to integrate it with an external supervision system using SNMP.

SNMP configuration is working (we used command svrcfg to do it), and traps are sended. But we need to map all the traps in the external system to launch a customized alarm (right severity, etc).

Is there any document showing the list of possible error messages sended and their codes?.

Thanks a lot and regards,

Miguel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you looked at the Monitoring Guide available [here|http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir2/en/xir2_monitoring_guide_en.pdf]?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, sorry for the big delay for answering.

Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately we have a different NMS system that the ones mentioned in that document, so we would need the OIDs of errors sended by SNMP.

I have seen in "Data Integrator Reference Guide 11.0.1" a table describing exception groups and errors passed as exceptions. For example:

Job Failure -> 50104

I don't know if all the errors listed in this table are the traps that are sended by SNMP, but in that case I would need the OIDs of those errors. Is it possible to know such information?.

Thanks and regards,

Miguel

Answers (0)