cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in KANBAN Signal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using Repetitive mfg with KANBAN. When I set the status full for finish material system do the back flushing properly and reduce the raw material stock, but not updating the kanban signal to empty or in process automatically?

How can I do this so that system will automatically change the kanban status?

Regards,

Mayur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Hi Mayur,

Pls. check in PKMC ( COntrol Cycle Maintanance)-> Cycle details> Flow Control (Tab)--> Separate GR Posting check box is ticked or not.

If it is ticked then remove that tick because this tick decouples your GR from status change. So system will not change status automatically with GR.

So remove tick of Separate GR Posting then check and revert if problem still persists.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Tejas,

Thanks for reply.

But sep.GR Posting is not ticked.

Mayur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls provide more details about Kanban Control cycle like replenishment strategy etc.?

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is setting is SPRO

Production --- Kanban --- Status -

Define activities for status change -

There you define the status sequence, also fill up status from & status to & tick on action as goods receipt.

So automatically when GR is made, status will change & will also get reflected on Kanban board.

If you nee any clarification, let me know.

Jagruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mayur go to pk31 (kaan baan correction) double click on status and do correction: empty(2)

put status qty =0 once and save

Then again go to pk13

I hope this

will help you

tara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For raw material i am using rep strategy 0001-purchase order and for finished material 0005- planned order/mrp.

When i change status for finish material to full system do 131 for finish material and 261 for raw materials means backflush. its ok. But does not change the status for raw materials to in use or empty automatically.

How can i do this sothat system will change status for raw materials to in use or empty automatically?

Mayur

Edited by: Mayur Phalak on Oct 10, 2008 9:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U mean to say once bin qty become zero then bin status should become "Empty".

If it is so then its not possible, manually u have to make bin empty.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I hope you are using Inhouse prodcution strategy in REM.

After making Status FULL , you have to set Status to Empty manually at PK13N so that system will create run schedule qty .

or select the Automatic status change at PKBC, for that some status sequence to be defined at SPRO

Regards

Pradeep Kumar