cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD sales invoice value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

do you know please if it is possible to have in the invoice header, field VBRK-NETWR the total invoice value (net value + VAT value) instead of net value only (invoice value without VAT value)?

THank you very much

Kind Regards

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Andrea For the tax condition type in V/06, if you maintain "Condition Class" as "B", the tax amount will be included in the field indicated by you. By default, this will be "D". Please let me know whether I have understood your requirement correctly. thanks G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Lakshmipathi,

meaning of this is that I have to change condition category for condition type MWST from "D" to "B".

Is this correct?

But doing this, do we have any impcat on other processes where it is required that tax condition type category is "B"?

Thank you very much

Kind Regards

Andrea

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea, I don't think it's necessary to change this field as yr invoice value is net value plus VAT. If u look at the invoice output, it will show the total value (net value plus VAT).

If u really want to change it, pricing procedure is required to adjust while ABAPer may be needed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just was interesting where the value issued in this field (VBRK-NETWR) is taken.

I was looking if it is possible to manage the value displayed in this field using subtotals or other customizing into pricing procedure.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Netvalue (NETWR) and tax (MWSBP) are two separate fields. You can go to header billing conditions tab to view the netvalue and tax in the billing document.

Alternatively you can check report VF05N which shows both netvalue and tax columns separately.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you GSL,

but the question is: where this field VBRK-NETWR is taken: how the system can understand that this is the net value; from which table/condition/subtotal this value is taken?

Thank you very much

Kind Regards

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two components, basiscally tax and non-tax. Total of all active and non-statistical condition types with class D i.e. taxes will be seen in taxes. Total of all the other active and non statistical condition types (non tax i.e. except D) will be seen in netvalue.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

can u please explain in easy language yr requirement. So i can help you. I am not able to get yr reqiurement.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I create an invoice, in the header of invoice in the filed VBRK-NETWR I got the net invoice value (value without VAT).

WHen I enter into invoice item I can see 2 field: invoice item net value, invoice item VAT value: sum of these 2 fields is the total invoice item value.

My question is: in the invoice header is it possible to have in the field VBRK-NETWR the toal invoice value (net value + VAT value)?

Thank you very much

Kind