cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rework Overconfirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My client is doing rework in the main production order by inserting Reference operation set(2 operation with different control Key) in between two operation. now they want that for rework only confirmation of quantity should not exeed the required qtd(quantidy already confirmed in 1st operation)

How to restrict it

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

But my client wants to restrict it for only rework only. if i change in OPK4 then it will effect for all standard orders also with that order type

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In that case you need to create the seperate order type for rework or you can try it with the Transaction: OPJB: Change the Message Type for RU117 from E to W in OPJB

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use tcode OPK4 - define confirmation parameter, select your plant & order type. In this 1st tab page select Over delivery - Error when over delivery tolerence exceeds.

Now system will show error & will not allow to confirm if the qty is higher than tolerence maintained in work scheduling view.

Regards,

Dharma

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In OPK4 - Define confirmation parameter, select your palnt & Order type. Select 1st tab page, select Over delivery - Warning when overdelivery tolerence exceed

The Solution would be to change the Warning Messag to Error Message for the Message No. RU117

You can do it with the Transaction: OPJB: Change the Message Type for RU117 from E to W in OPJB

Regards,

R.Brahmankar