cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during EDI integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Trying to integrate an EDI message (DELINS) I am getting a number 51 error: "Scheduling agreements were found with differing sales units".

If I check the EDI message the sales units are PCE (ARD line) and in our Schedule agreement (VA33), the sales units are EA.

So easily, it seems that the error is here but, when I try to modify the sales units in the Idoc (WE19) and change PCE for EA in segment E1EDP10 I get a dump.

So any ideas? Somehow it should be possible to avoid this kind of errors asking the system not to check sales units or something like this?

The option of changing the units in the Material Master and then in the Schedule agreement is not my favourite.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Internal error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I've tried changing the unit in the material master, but then after doing all the necessary changes I get a new dump error.

It seems like some kind of incompatibility between the SAP measure unit (EA) and the Idoc measure unit (PCE).

I've also tried changing in the customizing the unit of measures changing the EA ISO code to PCE instead of EA, but then again I get the dump when trying to integrate.

Ideas?

Thank you