cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor field on SRM Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Please can someone elaborate and explain why my preferred supplier that I have entered onto my Cart does not copy through to the Vendor field on SRM Purchase Order please? At this moment, the Preferred Vendor field is incorrectly populated whereas previously, only the Vendor field was populated. We have the ECS activated.

Thank you.

Pooja!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Prefered vendor - if you manually added a vendor - This partner function no. 39.

check your BBP_PD whether you have prefered vendor or fixed vendor in partner head.

Fixed vendor -partner function is 19 like contract ...etc

check these details or your approver might be changed your source of supply if he has access to modify the cart.

BR

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiya,

The issue is that our purchasers are having to manually renter the preferred supplier on the SRM Purchase Order even though it has been correctly entered onto the Cart and approved. I think that the standard system should copy across the value from Cart to PO without the need to renter in the value on PO??

Thank you,

Pooja.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your Approver has the access the edit your cart details.

so whatever he made changes it will be reflected in your PO since his/her details are available in sc.

BR

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiya,

I have repliated this in our development srm system and for sure, the cart is not changed by the approver but still seems to missing the vendor in the PO.

Please let me know.

warmest regards, Pooja.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pooja

Please check what are the local source of supply existed for that material master and product category.

BR

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiya,

The Carts are entered with a manual text description and entry of product category material group, so we do not use materials.

Please respond.

warmest regards, Pooja.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are they any sourcing configuration for this product category.

if it so your purchaser takes care of it

Answers (0)