Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub contracting- A/C postings

satishkumar_kirla
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

posting GR(101) for subcontracting item against subcontracting PO resulted posting to a 'change in stock' account (Tr.Event.Key BSV) with a value ( SC item value+SC service charge).

If i want this value to be posted to consumption account what should i do.

Is BSV is Tr.Event.Key for offesetting entry??

What 'change in stock' account generally stands for?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

satishkumar_kirla
Participant
0 Kudos

kk

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Satish

The change in stock account (BSV) should not go to consumption account.

I will give an example in which we are providing components for Rs.450 and the sub contracting charges is Rs.500

At the tome of goods receipt:

GR/IR clearing account(WRX) 500 -

External service account(FRL) 500 +

Stock account: end product(BSX) 950 +

Change involving stocks(BSV) 950 -

Stock account: comp.(BSX) 450 -

Consumption account(GBB) 450 +

And for your question, the consumption a/c will be a P/L account which will be reflected in the balance sheet. And so if you put the change in stock a/c also in the consumption a/c then in the balance sheet it will show high consumption value when the real consumption value is not that much.

Thats why this is configured like this in standard SAP system.

Hope this helps

Regards

Gregory Mathews

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all

I am facing one issue, the Inventory G/L is not taking the (FRL+VBO) value. Can u spell the reason behind this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While posting GR(101) for subcontracting item against subcontracting PO; posting to a 'change in stock' account (Tr.Event.Key BSV) with a value ( SC item value+SC service charge) will occur.

While doing GR in Sub contracting, the following transaction/ event keys will trigger:

- GR/IR clearing account (WRX) will be countered by External services account (FRL)

- Stock account of End product (BSX) will be countered by Change involving stock account (BSV) and,

- Stock account of Components (BSX) will be balanced by the Consumption off-setting entry (GBB-VBO)

Regards,

Narayana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The tr. event key BSV is posted with the value of the component item and the servicing cost involved. It is the current value of the product which is received after the subcontracting process.

It is the component material which is issued for the manufacturing of the product, is the one which is consumed.so the consumption account is posted with the value of the component material actually consumed.

Thanks & Regards,

Amjad