cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Pricing Condtion sequence need to be created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In our Project, we are using Custom Pricing Conditions of variuos types .

Ex: For rental billing - a condition type

For works billing - a condition type.

Even in one condition type, we are using different sequences.

My Query is, I have to introduce a new pricing seqeunce for one of pricing condition.

Do i need to have all the fields to be used in the sequence be populated in Sales order item level.

Ex: If the current sequence is A/B/C/D.

If at all i need to add a new sequence as A/B/C/D/E. Then Do i need to populate "E" in the sales order Item details. If field E is a Z field, to be created in Additional DATA A/B available.

Secondly, if I have a sequence A/B/C/D, its mandatory that all the fields are populated to get the price . Can I leave any field blank ????

Thanks

Sairamakrishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System will only determine the relevant condition type if all the conditions manitained in the access sequence are satisfied.

A,B,C,D and E all these conditions have to be met if the system has to determine a particular condition type.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action before 2 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sairamakrishna

Your access sequence have no direct link with your sales order. It fetches thru ur pricing procedure, condition type then access sequence. Access sequence fetch the right condition records you maintained in VK11 & it returns the value in sales order. If you want to see which access sequence have been fetched in sales order goto pricing analysis screen condition type.

Regards

Deepu Pillai