cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order :

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all ,

here i am creating Prod order by CO01 tcode.

while creating the same , if i click Component Overview or F6 , i get the list items as in BOM .

Here i want the Authorization Obj so the user can not change the component or qty of component >

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Prasobh

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venky,

You can create a transaction/screen variant for CO01 and CO02 and assign it to group of users or users for whom you want to restrict the access.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another option might be to use production order user-exit

• PPCO0023 |Checks Changes to Order Components

• PPCO0008 |Enhancement in the adding and changing of components |

in which you can give an error message if the components are changed. This might be a easier solution for you.

Regards,

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can define the Bill of Materials Authorisation in Transaction CS02 ( Changing Bill of materials). It is not possible to change in Co01 ( production order creation) and with F6 options.

Murali krishna Maganti

SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Thr is no as such link that if we have restricted the CS02 , it will also be restricted in the prod order .

Regards

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please try the following,

In transaction BS22 choose the status CRTD & double click. Then for the business transaction "Change routing" choose the radio button "Forbid".

Ter wit screen veriand in SHD0 or when u go at component overview system run particular program for that program block the authorization for user take help from Basis person

I think this will help u.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar