Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to modify VA03 for End USER

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all Thanks to the Forums, which really guided me for a long time, and this is my first post, which I was unable to get the right solution and where I am facing a lot of problems.

Hi Experts,

I have a situation to, In Va03 T-code for certain, where I need to disable all the Net Value from Item and header tables (VBAK-NETWR), (VBAP-NETWR) .

For this I used MV45AFZZ include from the program(SAPMV45A) of VA03 T-code.

I am able to solve this one, Now my problem is from the VA03 TCODE, when I display the details SO details, after disabling the Net Value, From the Menu Goto>Item>Conditions also displays the Net Value. How to disable this Conditions tab Completely. By disabling the Menu is not the requirement but after entering into the item data, One should not have the access to the Conditions Tab...

Can anyone please suggest me where I need to write the code.

The T-code for the Conditions tab is 'T\05'. I am unable to write th FCODE or SY-UCOMM at the right location.

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks For Reading My Query Completely.

Regards,

Dileep .C

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check whether any implict enhancement is available in the PBO of the screen.

If available, than you can create implicit enhancement and write the logic to disable fields

Regards

Madhan

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check whether any implict enhancement is available in the PBO of the screen.

If available, than you can create implicit enhancement and write the logic to disable fields

Regards

Madhan

0 Kudos

Thanks Madhan for your replies...!

You are atleast trying to show a way.

thanks once again. remaining part i will try to finish with my own skills, i am sure when i find this i am gonna reply this one with the solution.

regards,

Dileep .C

Former Member
0 Kudos

found just a support

Former Member
0 Kudos

found solution.