Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDPOS table Records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i have one report which will display the changes done to a purchase document (Old and new values).In the program initally it is fetching the data from CDPOS table into a internal table say tbl_cdpos based on CDHDR records.Later while consolidating the data into a final table,when i checked the

program in debug mode it is not showing the old and new values in the tbl_CDPOS table.but once we move it to final internal table it is showing that value.

Even in SE11 also ,if we go and see the entries in the table CDPOS ,it is not showing the old and new values.Can any body help me why it is doing like that and about the CDPOS table in detail plz...

Regards,

Rakesh.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know your program, but maybe it's because the length of the two fields is 255 and the value in it is right-justified?

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it depends on the logic which is there inside your program. may be they are getting the new values from the database table. check it once.