cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

notification task status

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a notifition type which contains the view of task.when I assign a task to an item ,the status of the task is 'TSOS' ,which is outstanding task. Now I want to implement the function tha the status of the task is set to 'TSCO' automaticly when I assign the task to an item.

How to implement this function ?

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

As soon as you select task in your notification, the status OSTS comes automatically and once it is completed it comes ATCO.

In the items tab of notification if you select any task it comes.

May I know what else you want.

Regards,

kaushal Rai

Edited by: Kaushal Rai on Oct 8, 2008 3:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer so quickly .

What you said is the general process of the business. But now the customers do not want to press the corresponding button to complete the task . They want that the status of task is set automaticly and needn't to be intervened by person .

On the other hand , the status of task can be set to 'TSCO' automaticaly in ECC 5.0 when the the tasks was assigned to an item .But when I assign tasks in ECC6.0 , the status can not be set to 'TSCO' ,but to 'TSOS' .

Are there any relations between the version and the status ? I have no answer . If no ,how to set certain parameters to implement this function .

Could you give me some more advices?

Thank you very much

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the configuration for

Define follow up action for tasks in your ECC5.0 you might be miising some config in ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the configuraition in both systems .But there is no difference in the action-box.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fengxi Zhao ,

Are you using any [user-exits or BADIs|http://pjatkin.users.btopenworld.com/documents/PMCSUserExits.pdf] in the notification?

Are there any messages issued?

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

No , we do not have any user-exit or badis.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On the other hand , the status of task can be set to 'TSCO' automaticaly in ECC 5.0 when the the tasks was assigned to an item .But when I assign tasks in ECC6.0 , the status can not be set to 'TSCO' ,but to 'TSOS' .

Then how did you do this

PeteA